Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Friday, August 15, 2008

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!!!!!!!!

Had gone 2 my school 2day,after 6 long years, in which I was lost somewhere, burning myself, to make a path towards my destination as destiny has never helped me until I burn myself completely for something. Something you never forget. Some MOMENTS you always keep treasured. Saw my alma mater flourishing. As usual the chief guest of the day (15 Aug) was Brigadier B.P.Singh. Many colonels, captains & other Army officials have also arrived at the occasion. As I saw the dignitaries, my own school days flashed on to my cerebrum.
Well!! The main motto of visiting my school was to meet my teachers (only 3 still there) & to take out some shoots, which were officially denied due to security & other reasons. Yet I managed 2 get few moments captured live.
Everything is same. The same K.V. culture I smelt there in the ambience. School has become more beautiful than before & has succeeded in maintaining its name among top schools of the city.
I felt highly delighted 2 meet some of the pillars of my life. Yes my teachers. Cultural programs were good. So were the sweets……Will try 2 visit this temple again before I leave this place for training…Wish you all Happy Independence Day !!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is Rakshabandhan…Shubh evam Paawan Rakshabandhan…..never leave your sister/brother feel sad or alone due to you or anything.It’s the most beautiful relation in the world, as well as the most pious………..expecting too. S/he has right to expect love & time from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home