Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Last Daily

I am digging the ground Daily I remove the mud
Daily I deepen the area
Daily some length & width increases
And daily I measure the volume still required
For my coffin to fit therein……
Want to complete every work
Before I drag the last step
To lessen the pains of my last rituals
It would be customary only, because
I’m on pyre since long ago
& waiting just for the body to go within
Daily I dig, daily I remove……!!!!!!!!
May be today is final day….
The Last Daily !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kya Sochte rahti ho tum -:P
Achha hai..bohot achha hai...
Mujhe bas padne aata hai...likhne nai -:(
good one..keep writing.

--Dheeraj

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home