Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have learnt that........

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I've learned that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.

I've learned that the people you care about most in life are sometimes taken from you too soon

I've learned that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I've learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to help you when you're down, will be the ones to kick you up.

I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned that one should not despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return

I've learned that the language of any relationship is not words but meanings. But expression through words is equally important, for it may be world for someone.

I've learned that everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best post .
nice one, the truth , you are expert in pen down your feelings.cheers!

I've learned that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change

so i am changing 4 u.last anonymous comment by me.

and for your kind information i did post most of anonymous post but not all.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well its nice that @least there're sm ppl who r interested in these sort of activities, means writing,reading & analysing..else its taken as a scrap....It gives immense pleasure tht my page is continuosly visited 4 new posts as i get comments the very next day I post a new one...thats nice..thanx 2 u sir/mam who says me his/her frend..

8:24 AM  
Blogger KHWAHISH said...

i liked this one too.nice to c the list.... me too comin up with my list of them soon.
Hope u don mind if steal a couple of them ,,, :)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home