Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Divine Guilt

In the stormy & eeri night
Deep asleep is the cosmos, none in sight
Awake is a pair of eyes, lost in thought flight
Unslept since many scary nights

Divine guilt atop today, a gaseous poison
And the Blood-Pumping Station
Despite every request, going to cessation
Refusing to perform its biological function

Floats over memory all the deeds lunatic
Done in oblivion, defending cerebrum’s every logic
All the cries, the shouts, the alms & the beggings
Were declared selfishness, stories & alleged of prying

How heinously self-respect & self-pride I assassinated
And my principles that I shrouded & cremated
Stains of sins & self-annihilation can never be washed
Though as divine guilt it is defined
But to forget & forgive the self, the forlorn heart declined

Forgiven is everyone except for me
And the abandoned soul will haunt me perpetually
The divine guilt turning me daily
To a numb silent stony stoic being……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home