Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Incarnation

I am happy….This semester unraveled before me many mysteries. Mysteries of varied types & dimensions. I had had many strange & new experiences & today I feel I am more practical & strong .sometimes I even astonish as how I survived all those perils. No doubts, never was I alone.
From the experiences of drips & fortnight trips to various Hospitals to the joyous journey to Himalayan subranges, from the VLSI fever to Videography spree, transformation from the schizophrenic psychosis to transcended spirit..From the drastic academic downfall to moral & spiritual uplift..many things, many situations…everywhere I learnt something new... The words always assuaged me & lightened the pain , that:

“Rago me daudane firne ke hum nahi quayal
Jab Aankh hi se na tapka toh fir Lahoo kya hai??”

With the support of my family & my friends (few but true), today again I feel the same power, the power of self ignition & dignity, determined again to dream.

So many sojourns this semester. Twice to Delhi, unexpected, untimely, unwise yet necessary journey to Gurgaon (I still wonder how I did that? Was it me? Wherefrom came the strength?). And smilingly my little heart answered, It’s you, you can do anything. Nobody can beat you except 4 u urself. I Roamed there with my sister, my eternal & divine source of inspiration, & brother, the unique multiplication of simplicity & knowledge …Glory & Glamour of Sahara, Ambience & DT malls wooed me…& my prized possesion shopped there..I Love wearing it..After somedays, the fined trip to H.P. Two days totally in midst of nature & tinkling of various temple’s bells…chanting of Sabads in Anandpursahib…….serenity sprawling everywhere…..
So much tiring way to Naina Devi..So much rush at Jwala jee..Navratara time was it..Two hrs standing in queue at Chintapurani Mata & at almost all temples that were visited. But nothing happened to me even in that weak-freak state…Because I was confident: I may be Delicate, but not Fragile..Then Patiala & Chandigarh…many times……in my feeble state…I baffle sometimes, was it me??

This time the words echoing in my ears are those of Ghalib’s :

“Muskilein aai itni ki aasaan ho gai..”

Exams are nearing..No preparations due to prolonged sickness & delirium..But I am sure nothing can be worse than what has passed….academically,physically,mentally,morally,spiritually,socially, or take any –cally..I cleared no exam this sem.. Failed everywhere…
Today I feel much lighter…The past conditions left me with a lighter state(weight) & that’s extremely good because now with a little Thrust, I can rise higher, as Buoyancy has increased (as per Archemedie’s principle). So many benefits I am going 2 get (hv got also) of my passed stage…
I am sure now that I will never be admitted to health centre, because the reason for that is permanently sorted out.. Again a benefit, reduction in medical bills, so financial benefit as well..5 long years it took to be sorted out.. This Numbness & Stoicism should be rewarded earlier..

Greatest benefit is that I have explored myself, rediscovered myself. & after self-annihilation & self-assasination (as nobody else has power to harm or destroy me ), I succeeded finally in creating a Phoenix. It will take little more time, but the process of creation of phoenix has started.. I may lose (or hv lost) sth very precious, but the reward I am going 2 get & that I hv got partially, will be a lifelong, & more precious..

I can say firmly : I was never wrong, I regret for nothing. Only a Divine Guilt. But I refuse to forget as it teaches me & help me getting strong by pouring some acidic liquid into my lenses.

The VOID is filled. Instead a CANON is created & I refuse to fill it.(I can, on my wish I can do anything) I sentence myself to carry it lifetime. And I am Happy…on my INCARNATION……

“Zindagi apni jab is shakl se gujri Ghalib
Hum bhi kya yaad karenge ki khuda rakhte thein”

(If this is the shape of things in Life, Ghalib, We”ll remember that we had a God, Who shaped them)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you miss my comments????
I miss it...

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I miss nothing..I write by my hobby... not 2 get comments or appreciations or anything back..especially of this sort of comments.......dat to 4rm anonymous..seems will hav 2 update my account settings.....

8:23 AM  
Blogger KHWAHISH said...

un hun ... Incarnation:)
i really like ur style yaar. the way u get the right "shayari" at the right time and place.
N i can feel the power of ur words....
Binding sometimes, sometimes repelling.
keep blogging

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home