Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Deja Vu

One of the dialogues from the movie Dhobighat is still rebounding into my ears.

"The sea is a very patient listener, you can talk to it all you want to be unheard.
It hears all and settles everything into its bottom."

I also used to share myself with sea.

But one day tsunami came and what all were settled in the bottom , were spalshed up,high in the sky,to fall here and there.

This proved sea do have an upper thrshold of withstanding and do possess a limit of how much they can settle within their depths.

From the scattered pieces, some I could collect. Some I lost forever.

I decided not to see the sea again. Toughest was the decision from all so far though.

But after a couple or so dozen of months, Sea called me,again.
I could not resist the temptation of being caressed by its warmth and affection again.

The nightmares of tsunami,though,triedd to stop me.
I revolted against all the logics and fought hard to overcome the tsunami fear that had setteled deep into my chest.

Humans do err. I too am a human.
I had forgotten.
Though silent otherwise,sea are always prone to one or the other kind of tsunami.

And if the brain is trapped with some kind of fear waves,this may end up turning the projections of fear to a reality, sooner or later.

Eventually it becomes tough to find whether the onset of tsunami /hurricanes was due to the nature of the sea or as a result of deja-vu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home