Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Shhhh!!!!!!!!!! Silence

Meri Khamoshi ki gali se-
Aksharon ke saaye gujarate rahe...
aur Chaand ki dehleej pe
taare dua karte rahe......

Life 4 me is strange..Especially my life..So much tangled...even more than the web of a spider.................Several threads of emotions, desires, jealousy, hatred....unknown feelings...so complicatedly entwined among themselves..
Sub conscious mind follws forgiveness, love, sacrifice. It's free 4rm ill-wills, ignores hard words & pains provided by the people.
Conscious Mind is revengeful..Though it's not gone savage till now.....still it feels the pain...Vengeance is very much prfound.

This is crucial time. Time meant 4 studies, exam being approaching soon.
Everyone is utilizing his time...But i hav got different tastes & temaparaments...Even in library i wud start up wid Analog...End up wid literarture. I dont know wat is the relation between Leagedre's polynomials (mathematics) & literature.... Today i read parts of Aawazein, Kaccha Aangan, Kahmoshi se pehle.....well known works by Amrita Pritam.
Kaccha Aangan is simply marvellous...
Every piece of work in it is GR8.
But the laments & nazm of Saara Shagufta & her hopless suicide oceaned my eyes...heart aches 2 see their misery especially when they r not fictitious creatures...they r humans like me, like u...
Amrita's days wid Rabindranath tagore...once again revitalized my desire 2 visit Shanti Niketan. Definitely i will go their someday...
And Indira Gandhi's assasination. Her last words - " Ye kya kar rahe ho?", still reverberating...still rebounding my ear walls..

Indeed wat we r doing? The path which we r following, does it has sth to do with the betterment of country..Leave the country...does it going to enhance our spirit anyway?
The Youths of today are lost. I myself being no exception. I don't know the path i walk on..Start known...end is endless...
Am lost somewhere in the process of searching myself. My sharp edges, feel, are becoming powerless...Light does not reflects coz of diminished refractive index.....

Silence prevailing within....silence in ambience...i am just a spark..... Spark that can rekindle many but itself being of ignored identity... But i do believe a SPARK neglected burns the house...

Sirf ek chingari hai
Jo ek Leela khelti hai
Aur andhere ki chhathi me
Wo kabhi bujhati kabhi jalti-
Jane khuda se kya kahati hai
Aur Khamoshi ki wo nadi
Meri yaad me bahati hai.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home