Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The greatest Khushi: happiness wat it is ?



Do you know the everlasting happiness of life lies in the very smaller & seemingly unimportant incidents of life
well!!! getting a gold medal can be an illusion of happiness. It can give transient happies..
Real happiness comes when u make others feel happy.
I feel happy when my friend bids me a good morning.. or when i am teased & stretched on some very trifling topics.. I find greatest fun in distorting the names of my friends, but of only of those guys who do not take it otherwise.
I am very much happy when someone is happy due to me..when someone expected sth 4rm me an i acted accordingly. My happiness seems no bounds when my parents are happy due to my some work.
I enjoy happiness when i fight with my younger sisters, when i forcefully teach them maths, or when i will get mamma's scolds for not helping my di's in kitchen.. & many little things whose memories still vitalise me & sometime i start smiling memorizing & recollecting my past days.

Imagine u r ill, lying over your bed,no courage even to move an inch, breathes coming out very hardly. In that state of mind u wish better life stop here. Bahut ho gaya. But a friend comes, comforts u with her eyes, sits besides u, silently, running her fingers deep in ur hairs . And a new desire to live gets infused in u..

I am not exaggerating the things. I have experienced the things i,v stated here.
These types of gestures can only give u lifelong happiness & memories to entrap in ur conscious & subconscious mind.

The degree, the marks, the grades... everything is just a piece of paper. Medals cannot be valuable than the emotions.. & thi\ose, who for sake of these small things play with the emotions of someone, that too knowingly, in my view is the greatest sinner

Well!!!! hapiness in words of Aldous Huxley, can not be achieved by the continuous persuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.
Yes the by-product of other activities which we hardly ever heed on & take into account.

These are my ideas of happiness. It might be different from others.
Leave the RELATIVITY CONCEPT i.e he is intelligent relative to me, he is richer than me, he is smart relative to me, he is more eminent & famous & sought after relative to me & so on... Then u will get QUANTUM OF HAPPINESS , the probabiltity of finding the happiness extends even to infinity & its expectation value is highest & defined everywhere in the space. this is proved even by statistical methods.

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply; to enjoy simply;to think freely;to risk life, to be needed.

"Happiness is when what u think,what u say & what u do, all are in harmony." This is what Mahatma Gandhi has said.

So have a happy life
Try to be happy & make others happy
Don't run madly on roads which have no ends.
Follow the road to the betterment of humanity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx manish

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home