Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Monday, July 25, 2005

Reminiscences

This is devoted to a friend who is swept away by the tide of time, some two or three years ago.
A friend, whom I remeber everytime, be it a happy moment or a gloomy one....
Friend
Though you are not here
I see your glimpse everywhere
I needed a finger
You spread your hands.
I wanted some buzz
you provided with silent gaze.
I ruined myself with my wrath
You still were there
to take me back on the right path.

I felt suffocated from within
You enacted a clown to
give me smile a thin.
Guys teased me of my origin
You were there giving me
my own introduction...

I felt belittled as spoke thee
You introduced myself with me.
I never uttered for help 4rm you
You appeared smiling there in
every despair, distress & hue.

You accompanied me, unasked
You followed me 4rm behind
You lent your hand in deep shit, unasked
You walked by me till last mile, untired.

You argued with me everytime, I talked you
Yet 4rm the deepest core, my heart thanked you.
You went the way u came
Hurriedly, surprisingly !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leaving behind the memories of transient flame .

No unfair thought ever strolled in mind
Nothing like that which people say blind.
But I always want you my behind
Or ahead or beside.
With that evergreen smile
Infusing beams of hopes in hollowed hearts
That can be seen 4rm across the mile.
Never is filled vaccancy created by
your sudden departure.
I can't meet you in near or far future
even if opportunity is bestowed
B'coz i've my boundaries that
Needs to be stirctly followed.
You are still stranger, unknown to me
But memories are stuck with super-glue.
Then is this just a friendship
Or some other sort of relationship (that of humanity)?
Perhaps the bond is due to telepathy
Or the telepathy is due to this bond.
what is this - illusion or stigma?
For me you are still an enigma.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home