Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Sunday, July 17, 2005

wanna say something

hi all !!
me this time after a long gap
was busy with certain very important tasks as seen fron the carrier point of view.
Well!! was busy with my entrance preparartions .
I captured flying colors in the results!!!
Really now i can realize i did worked very hard, least caring for anything
But something lies within me, the pain of not getting the most desired thing for the 2nd time, that to for no fault my own..
The rays of love & affection coming 4rm far away (Sweet Home) used to vitalise me everytime i felt tired.
The love, care & affection of some friends do helped me out in coming out 4rm the grip of desperation.

The grudge will always remain but

Apne gham ko hahi aur na dikhaya jaye
Ghar ke bikhare saamano ko sajaya jaye

So trying to gather the pieces & recycle them
me trying to put my spread things again in order

i believe i will succeed

till then
bbye!!!




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u seem 2 be a quite a good poet.i think u r quite sentimental girl.u might be wondering who is this guy ,so about myself-i am a 2nd year petroleum engineering student of ISM dhanbad.i am resident of gaya.for more view my profile in orkut.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always be the winner...my good wishes are with you...

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx 4 the wishes....No !!!! m no poet..i jes do some of the rhymings 2 encrypt my emotions & thinking into words, 2 give them readable & understandable format.....dats'it

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home