Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Silence : the grearest speaker


Every night i go to my bed. well!! not to sleep but to have a view on my day-whole activities.
That day too i continued the same routine. But this time it was a continuity of the day long thought-phenomena..
Yes the words were still sounding within me, rebounding again & again...
I felt someone has stabbed me.. & my bad luck was that i could not even weep.
Whole day passed.. The sounds reflected again & again after striking my heart -walls & ecah reflection would have further intensified the pain of my wounds...
I couldn't share it to anyone coz i believe in Nida fazli's word
" apne gham ko kahi aur na dikhaya jae
ghar me bikhare saamano ki sajaya jae"

Forgiving has always been my habit...b'coz it is what i've learned 4rm my father.
But don't know why this time i am unable to 4-give, for the words are still sounding in my mind..Echo has been replacd by its reverberations.
Guilt has always been my least favourite emotion. Guilt is sth due to which u cannot look into the eyes of some persons. It is that stuff which always taunts u that u are a sinner... No i never feel guilty.. coz i never do things that can make me feel gulity...It' no exaggeration.

ya... back to topic..
when i am stabbed by words.. the best medicine i put o'r the wounds is that of silence. My silence always comes to my rescue when i am shot by lots of allegations, 90% of which are made just to unbalance me.. In this familiar darkness, sound of silence always assuages me, says no i am with you..

when i start doubting my potentials & capabilties, a ray 4rm miles across, an image, i would say a mirage of parents love & care, holds me, inspires me..they would say nothing,but i can hear everything.
I feel their silence.
I read their eye.
Both virtually.


It seems that the impassivity has become my 24-hr companion these days.
I thank u for u provided me base whereupon i can weep untill satiated, which i can hold when feel scary of loneliness, underneath which i feel secure..its u ..thank u ...my brave shoulders..

thank u very much
thanx to my capability of being silent
hope someday i'll find one who will understand my silence ( here )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aisa lagta hai vo mere dil ki baat kah raha ho...
jo bayan na kar saka main khud se vo mujhse kah gaya ho...

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home