Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Friday, December 09, 2005

convocation

Finally i was awarded the gold medal, the much awaited event of my life ..
Though many things else r also awaited....
I have never been so happy, that too openly... publically.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Its an akchnowledgement of my labour, papa's untiring efforts, ma's supports, sis's love & words of care... nani's prayers... Gods luv on me...Though the transient one...

I devote this Gold Medal to my papa & my Family.

Happy BirthDay papa (Jan 5th).

Am bringing ur birthday gift with me . I hope no gift than its Shine can give u the real happiness.
I promise to give u many- more such experiences..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vinita singh had been the topper,is the topper and will be the topper...may god fulfill her every dreams...good luck dear...

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Vinita deserves such many more medals........ she will get much more .....She has a great will power. All The Best VINI

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home