Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Changes...They keep us updated

Yeah!!!
Definitely i've got changed.
Initially it was a gradual phenomenon..But a fast and instantaneous change in last 6 months..
Initially i was arrogant, stubborn. I wany sth ...it meant i want it. But neverthless it destroyed sth . Infact this attitude fetched me gold of Diploma & 1100 cheque of Batch topper.(combined 8 trades)
I used to b very much arrogant & revengeful. Pain, vengeance,anger used 2 b my evertime companion as they used 2 affect me very much, very soon too. At least at this stage i can say that i can control these three. I hv also learnt forgiving..the hardest task.. coz of the spiritualism induced in me by Sujae, which gave me the strength & power of ignoring & being unaffected by the basesless torments & comments
I was logical...Hv gone more logical & practical these days..
And Yes the greatest change ...the school days smiles and peals of laughter-that while coming here i've left in my sweethome. due to persistent support & help of my cute punjaban/punjabi friends (sm others too) .....................hav regained it .

But sometimes i feel it gonna harm me someday definiteli if i dont stop my battisi shining out brilliantly in chemistry & MS type lectutes & lecturers. I was on the borderline of being thrown away 4rm class due to my untimely, uncotrolled laughing spree..............

Finally results hav come...Not as per hope....sm wat sad too...............so m stopping my Processing here....

Better now i sud prepare 4 fighting d impending war dat can commence now 4rm any moment....

5 Comments:

Blogger simplysunny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:06 AM  
Blogger simplysunny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The author(s)(?) is/are requested 2 repost their comments as in no case its gonna boil me....May b i get 2 learn sth new...bot me..bot my blog....So don worry...& pls if we r known 2 each other dont post it as anonymous...........

9:34 AM  
Blogger simplysunny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:22 AM  
Blogger simplysunny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home