Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Monday, May 22, 2006

Lots of free time !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well!!!!!!! Everybody is busy....either in studies..or in sleeping. I've 2 do nothing. Until result comes & datesheet declared am not going to study. I hv started hating the lifelong phenomena.
As far as sleeping is concerned, it has reached to its saturation level...It now gives no Njoymnt.
So in punjabi nowadays am totally 'VELLI'. My friends in other colleges r either busy with their exams or r enjoying their hols at their sweet homes.. Am blessed 2 neither. So opted this place 4 timepass...I know once the datesheet declared, i'll b in d greatest peril as i've no preparation (a gud & satisfactory one) in any subject.

But i always follow instructions coming 4rm the Microcontroller installed within the most subtle & delicate top most part of this biological unit......

So am Kool till Results & Datesheet comes. I advice the same 2 my pals..rather i am thinking 2 utilize the gap 2 explore myself ..the changes within me in past 3 years...

Microcontroller is ON ......wait till processing continues.

Shall b soon with the results of analysis..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home