Manthan

The real agitation

Name:
Location: India

Hawa ki ore nahi mudte Aashana hum wo hai jo Hawa ka rukh apni ore modte hai....

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sweetest Sojourn

Training days at Chandigarh transformed my humdrum routine & sedentary life into beautiful bud, trying to unwrap, in a hurry, lest again it doesn’t get withered away.
Those days let me sense my dwindled away aroma………….I was enjoying the changes which r unseen, unobserved by anyone else coz these r very clandestine, subtle. Felt like being in the dell of knowledge, peace (inner as well) & amity.
Enjoyed very much PROGRAMMING. Felt after a long time, I too possess some scrap of intelligence, which iff given suitable platform can change bazooka to ABM…..Hmmmm Dreamz…they cost nothing….
There met I a person whom I used 2 hate and admire, both simultaneously….
He’s our Instructor, senior engineer there. Hate coz he didn’t heed much on our group. Admire coz he’s simply stupendous, stupefying….brilliant.
And the fun trip 2 chd & vicinity every weekened. Rock Garden, Rose garden, sukna lake, shanty kunj, Sec 17,18, 22 (complexes), Mansa Devi (Panchkula), Stadium & Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Mohali)….list goes on…… And daily (almost) roaming on the streets of Mohali with sweet roomie
And the most remarkable & cherished moment….my impossible & unexpected Re-Union with my two lost pals……Oh!!!!!!! One had parted 3 yrs back & another 6 yrs…
Meeting with the later was totally unexpected, Miracle, I would say, in the way circumstances turned 2 our favour
Got the moments, the precious ones, trapped
On the whole it was very nice being there simply b’coz

Chand lamho me simat aaya
Sadiyo ka safar
Zindagi tez
Bahut tez chali ho jaise

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey good to know tht u met ur long lost pals. well even i'm very close to u. m in punjab rajpura just about half an hour from chandigarh n i have lotssa frds there from my biker grp of xBhp.
hope to c u if ur still here

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home